BOOK YOUR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY at BCBA
PROMO FLYER - CLICK HERE
ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER - CLICK HERE
PARTY BOOKING FORM - CLICK HERE
PARTY PICS | CLICK HERE
NOTE: On All Inclusive Parties the 1 hour and 45 minutes party flow is as follows:
Hour one is devoted to Basketball, Dodge Ball or other games.
Pizza, Drinks and any eating is started at the 1 hour mark.
(2 large pies are included with each 10 Guest party -cut into 16 slices)
Pinata and/or skill type games like Pin the Tail or Rope Climb are run from 1:15 to the 1:30 mark.
The final 15 minute window is for cake, gift sharing, coffee and good byes.
NOTE: Seating is provided for 10 guests/kids.
Fees apply for additional staff/seating/ and other items | download rental form for clarification.
1. PAYMENT: Host hereby agrees to pay facility by check/cash or credit card for a party in accordance with the contracted fees and schedule. Host agrees to pay 50% deposit for the contracted services. All outstanding balances are due 72 hrs prior to the date of party. Any special payment arrangements will be attached hereto and made a part of this agreement.
2. GUEST LIMITATIONS: On “facility only events” Host is permitted 10 TOTAL guests at a current rate of $85 per hr. Additional guests are $8 per head and will be added to this agreement. Time overrun charges on day of event will be billed at $25 per 15 minutes.
3. SUPERVISION: Facility will provide one staff member to ref games and help with serve food and beverage service with any “all inclusive” event. Facility alone parties DO NOT include extra help or officials. Parties greater than 10 and “facility only” events require additional help. Help is billed at the current rate of $25 per 1 ¾ hr rental. Basketball Coach for more skilled events is available and is billed at $40 per hour.
4. SEATING: Facility provides tables with seating for 10 kids with ANY party (All Inclusive or Facility Only). Larger parties that require extra tables and chairs must be rented or provided by Host.
5. FOOD: On All Inclusive Parties Facility provides 2 large pies along with soda/water/drink & plastic service wear for the contracted number of guests. Pizza is cut into 16 slices. Coffee is also provided for any adults that may stay during event. Host must make arrangements for providing food for any adult/parents that may attend and/or extra guests (extra fees apply).
6. PERMISSION SLIPS: Guests of Host must have a signed Permission Slip to partake in ANY activities during event. Permission slips will be matched to final guest total.
7. PARTY FLOW: First hour of an All Inclusive Party is for Basketball or Dodge Ball. At 1hr to 1:15 Food & Drinks are served. At 1:15 to 1:30 Piñata or a Low Impact Game. At 1:30 to 1:45 Cake/Gifts Coffee and goodbyes.
8. CURRENT FEES: Rates documented in the terms and conditions portion of party form are subject to change. Current fees and rates will be adjusted in the top portion of the agreement. MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO BCBA
9. CANCELLATION: Host may cancel this Agreement and shall receive a full refund provided Renter provides written notice of cancellation to Facility within seven (7) business days of the date of this agreement.
BOOK YOUR PARTY TODAY
HERE TO CLOSE WINDOW
© 2004 Community Boxing Center, INC.
Web Design by DIGICARD